Forum is now closed to new posts, but can still be used as a resource.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Please create a Safewards forum account first. You can continue to use this username and password if you wish. Alternatively afterwards, you may choose to link this account with a social media account if you have one, by clicking on one of the buttons below. Once you have done the linkage the first time, you can login using the facebook or other button.

Implementation and evaluation issues.

TOPIC: Measuring change

Measuring change 2 years 7 months ago #644

• Sim
Hi,
I'm looking for a tool to try and measure the staff attitudes or ward environment pre and post implementation of Safewards into PICU. We have a very short average length of stay (about 4 days) so this has an impact on the type of tools that would be appropriate.
I've looked at:
- the original ward atmosphere scale: too long, too old, and many measures not appropriate for our environment.
- EssenCES: used only in forensic and prison environments and some measures (patient community) probably not that amenable to change in our environment with length of stay.
- MAVAS: I thought I had is sussed when I found this but have recently read reviews that state it is not that sensitive to measuring change
- I'm sure I've looked at others a while ago but can't think of them now.

I would most like to measure changes in the attitudes and therefore satisfaction with work and changes in behaviour (hopefully) in the staff team. Any ideas would be gratefully received.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds