Forum is now closed to new posts, but can still be used as a resource.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Please create a Safewards forum account first. You can continue to use this username and password if you wish. Alternatively afterwards, you may choose to link this account with a social media account if you have one, by clicking on one of the buttons below. Once you have done the linkage the first time, you can login using the facebook or other button.

Implementation and evaluation issues.

TOPIC: OTHER PICU

OTHER PICU 5 years 8 months ago #272

• Fay
Hello there

My name is Fay i am a staff nurse from a PICU in Staffordshire

I was wondering if there are any other PICU's that have implemented all ten modules and can advise us, or be willing to arrange a visit. So far we have implemented 3 of the ten modules and there remains some reluctance from some members of the team to adopt safewards :unsure: . I am Keen to evidence it effectiveness on other PICU's as this continues to be an arguement for those whom are resistive to change. I myself have been lucky to meet Sian and the team from Taliesin Ward PICU and observed their hard work and positive outcomes, however I would be keen for some of our resistive team members to observe first hand the positive "in practice" effects of safewards. :)

I would be very greatful of any help
kind regards
Fay
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SianTaliesin
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds